Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Visit #3 Complete!

We have completed all three home visits with our Amazing Case Worker Julie.  She is such a sweet person.  She really knows how to calm my nerves.  The good news is that in about 3 weeks we will be approved and our profile will go "live".  I have butterflies in my stomach.  I wonder if that is the same feeling our birth mom will feel when she first feels the baby move in her tummy?  We started our process in January, getting things in order.  In May we were sealed in the Denver Temple, a necessary step to turn in our application.  On July 9th we officially turned in our application.  So approximately 3 months to from that day in July.  We are so blessed with amazing family and friends, who have been so supportive.  What would we do without you?  I'm not really sure and glad I don't have to find out.  I will finish the pages on this blog soon I promise.  The pressure is on, and work great with deadlines.  Goodnight!  We love you all for the roles you play in our lives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment