Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby Shower for baby V

















In approximately one month we will meet our new nephew Baby V!!  I am sooo Excited!!  Today we celebrated his upcoming arrival with a baby shower for my sister Jennifer.  I'm pretty sure she had an awesome time.  She received so may nice gifts.  Little baby V is definitely off to a good start.
Little man your Uncle Paul & Auntie April can't wait for you to get here!!

These cupcakes were Delicious and my Sister Michelle's cousin David made them. He operates a catering business out of his house.  He specializes in desserts.  His company is called...  Scratch Catering Services.  You can find him at the same www.scratchcateringservices.com!!  Look him up when planning your next event for any special occasion!!






Making the food prior to guest arrival.  Sister's Michelle, and Lori and Mom.  They are so pretty!!  We had all the fixins... chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and dip, my Famous Pasta Salad (so yummy), and chips.  All the food was delicious and we had a little left over for home.

Grandma Tank (enough said)

A little trivia for the mom to be.  One question: How many loads of laundry does a mommy do in one year?
Answer:  330 (YIKES) that's a lot of cycles!!

I may wash that much now.  LOL



She received a lot of nice things today!  Don't you see her Glow.  She is such a beautiful pregnant woman. 








Caitlyn is so excited to be a Big sister!
What a great day.  I can wait until the day I can hold my new nephew!!!
Hurry and get here, please!




No comments:

Post a Comment