Sunday, August 29, 2010

Families are Forever


Families are Forever!

I was thinking today about my trip to Layton, UT last month for the Families Supporting Adoption Conference.  I had time to slip away to Salt Lake City and walk around temple grounds.  It's there that I had time to reflect on the fact that this was the place my Forever Family started.  This is the temple I was sealed to my parents for time and all eternity.  They always had the courage and strength to do what was right.
It is so beautiful and peaceful there!  I had time to really sit, ponder and pray about this path the Lord has provided for us. Through the miracle of adoption we too could have a Forever Family.  It is there that I was assured this is the journey the Lord wants us to make.  We pray nightly that our birth family will be guided to us.  We love them more than words can express.  We are thankful for them, and pray that they will feel the love of our Heavenly Father as they make this difficult decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment