Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Start of a New Blog

Since my last blog was a total flop, I have decided to start fresh.  We are getting very excited as our adoption is getting closer to being approved.  It has been a lot of fun getting all the paper work together, yes stressful at times, but fun.  We have accomplished so much in the last 1 1/2 months.  Next Tuesday we will have the first of 3 home visits.  Our caseworker, Julie, seems like such an amazing person.  We are anxious and slightly nervous to meet her face to face.  Who wouldn't be, she will be the one writing why she thinks we should be approved to be adoptive parents.  I promise to be better and I will work on one page a night until complete.   We are waiting for our photos from our adoption profile photo shoot!  BTW... if you need an amazing photographer look her up on Facebook Reina LeGrand photoraphy.  I will get her website tomorrow.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment