Friday, November 26, 2010

New Additions!!

Yesterday my brother Paul popped the question to his girlfriend Emily.  We thought she might say "yes."  We had our fingers crossed anyway!  She makes him smile, and that is really all that matters!!

This picture was when she went to Kansas to "meet the parents".  It's not too hard to notice right away that they are so very happy.  After the past few years she is like a breath of fresh air!  She fits right in like she's been around us forever. 
Most of all, she has never tried to change who my brother is!  She likes him just as he is... which is good because so do we!


They are like peas and carrots!  It wasn't hard to tell and didn't take us long to know that she was going to be around for a long time.  And to tell you the truth, we are excited to have her become a "sister" in our family!!

Miss Emily, from the bottom of our heart we are so thrilled that you have walked into not only Paul's life but ours as well.  It's as if you were the missing link that he has been searching for.  Thanks for making him smile, and letting him be Paul!!! There just are not enough ways to say, "thank you" for finding our brother again!!

1 comment:

  1. :] I'm only crying a little bit!! Thank You so much for this! Yesterday was the best day of my life thus far. I am so blessed and thankful to be becoming a part of such an amazing caring family.. I wouldn't change any of you and especially not Paul. He's the most wonderful man I've met or could meet. He's exactly what I've been searching for and seeing him happy is my main goal.. love you all so much!
    -The soon to be newest Cleland
    Aka Emily

    ReplyDelete