Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I have been really bad about keeping this blog updated.  It's been a little crazy with the holidays.  I thought I'd catch up on the happenings of the past 3 months.  We took a trip to Kansas for Thanksgiving.  We had so much fun, and it was so nice to spend some time with my parents.  We took Kylie with us, because she really misses grandma and grandpa.  We drove to their house and we could not have asked for better weather for that drive.

Us and mom.  We spent Thanksgiving Day at my Aunt Linda's house.  We had lots of food to share.


We played Mad Gab.  First time I ever played.  Let me tell you it was super fun.  It was great.   When we were kids, my grandpa always had M&Ms when we would come to visit.  Now my parents have this little guy filled with M&Ms waiting for grandkids to come and eat them.
Just before we left for home Dad made us homemade cinnamon rolls.  They are/were so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment